2 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 2
Joined Date: Feb 10, 2020

The Plant Is A Seedstocker BCN Critical XXL Feminized...Its The 77day Flowering 1...They Have Now Breeded A BCN Critical XXL Feminized 56day Flowering 1...

Posted : Feb 10, 2020
Posted By: Dr Wilf
Total Posts: 2
Joined Date: Feb 10, 2020

I Want To Tell The World How Great This Product Is For Growing Flora...Our Country Is Catching Up But Im Bound By Laws And Cant express My Passion For Growing...And My personal Experiances And Product Testing Is All Done In The Darkness...This Post Is Not About Me Tho...The UNIT FARM UFO100 Led Lite Is Amazing...We 300w CFL Vegged For 7weeks Then Swapped CFL For The UFO100 And The Pictures Attached Say The Rest...We Now Use The UFO100 In Our Nursery And Wow...Our Seedlings Not Stretching...All Lush Big Green Leaves...Amazing Value For Money/Light Spectrum For Plant Growth...Happy Growing And As Time Goes By And Legalization Hits Here Ill Promote These Products For The True Unseen/Reviewed Quality Piece Of Engineering They Are...Amazed...You Can Link Them Too with A basic Kettle lead...Great Light From Seed To Flower And ive Seen/Done/Doing It Still Lol...Dont Grass Me Plz...Im Only A Couple Yrs Ahead Of My Time...X

Posted : Feb 10, 2020